THE PROGRE$$ OF LOVE | Huntington Gardens, Pasadena, CA
I was inspired by Fragonard’s 1773 series, The Progress Of Love
I’m very pleased with the way these turned out! & I haven’t had time to do a quality shoot in awhile so it’s nice to kno I still got it! lol
Hope you guys <3 them as much as I do… xx
Hey, folks. We’re all for enjoying ourselves, being inspired by art, and making new art, but LET’S NOT JEOPARDIZE THE OLD ART (and especially someone else’s) while we’re at it, eh? Fondling, crawling on, and getting lipstick on these works of art is a no-no. Come on, people. And yeah, that lipstick? We now get to bring in a conservator to examine how much damage was done and whether it can be reversed.
- Spooky minor key leitmotif building to a crescendo
- Cannot be focused on with naked eye due to headache sensation
- Impromptu Red Hot Chili Peppers-esque “scatting”
- Thousands of scorpions
- Chequing account with fanfiction.net
- Constant surveillance by agencies.
- Inability or refusal to touch magical scarab.
- On fire, does not burn.
- Several marbles, on a dare
#family #weareweird #nonnashouse
Luxurious cars by Metal Art workshop Vrbanus
Steampunk Victorian filigree beetle Volkswagen by Metal Art shop Vrbanus, Sisak, Croatia. Three cfartsmen spent 3000 hours, about four months on the painstaking job with details such as 24-carat gold leaf embelishments and a hand-stiched leather interior.